Run Robo Run Run Robo Run

it seems like he doesnt jump high enough. i can never get the little energy things. also, where are the controls at?

kanogames responds:

Any key will get the robot to jump.

You have to pick up upgrades from the workshop to jump higher. Get the Butt Drop upgrade from the workshop and slam down on the crates to gain major air (while in air tap button to slam down after you have earned the upgrade).

IQ Test IQ Test

112. damn. in first grade i scored 149. I've been an artist for far too long I suppose :/

Revenge of the Laser Gang Revenge of the Laser Gang

It was lacking in appeal.

The dialogue is decent, but the monotonous gameplay left me with no desire to continue playing.

Magnetic Planetary Defens Magnetic Planetary Defens

the controls dont work.

may want to fix it.

Coma Coma

great game!

but im stuck in the basement when the bird says he lied to me. Great art and great music. an overall success.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

just beat hard mode

very fun game. i loved it.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

great game!

I loved it! It was fun and addictive. However i feel it is of the utmost urgence that i bring to your attention that Your high scores charts have been hacked. I attempted to record my high score, but someone named HACKEDBITCH has blatantly hacked it to hell. please look into that.

jenou

Alien Autopsy Alien Autopsy

Its good, but could be better.

Like one of the last guys said, a variation of weapons would be nice, different levels and backgrounds would improve appeal, and make it so the aliens can hurt you. (more of a challenge.)

Also, you need some background music.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

zow!

That game was sweet. If theres anything I love its beating up stuck-up pretty-boys as a big musclebound dude with level nine newgrounds fists!

Slam Slam

This was a lot of fun.

very fun and addicting. Totally deserves the front page.