How The Universe Was Made How The Universe Was Made

this is hateful. gay faggots? really?

TheNeo3D responds:

Ken Vs. Guile Ken Vs. Guile

Not enough story

This is basically just a looping fight. Needs a punchline or some plot; anything.

Skull-Boy: Park-in-lot Skull-Boy: Park-in-lot

its fair

i liked the animation in some parts, but it wasnt very humerous. i think the front page is becoming easier and easier to grasp nowadays.

willgreg123 responds:

Front page?! Holy asscrackers! ...strangly, I agree with you, I think it has gotten easier. But I seriously don't care right now, I got front page! Woo!

Run Robo Run Run Robo Run

it seems like he doesnt jump high enough. i can never get the little energy things. also, where are the controls at?

kanogames responds:

Any key will get the robot to jump.

You have to pick up upgrades from the workshop to jump higher. Get the Butt Drop upgrade from the workshop and slam down on the crates to gain major air (while in air tap button to slam down after you have earned the upgrade).

IQ Test IQ Test

112. damn. in first grade i scored 149. I've been an artist for far too long I suppose :/

Revenge of the Laser Gang Revenge of the Laser Gang

It was lacking in appeal.

The dialogue is decent, but the monotonous gameplay left me with no desire to continue playing.

Spacerave Spacerave

No formal critique here; I can't even; this piece is just too much bitchin. I absolutely love it.

Betrayal Betrayal

Again, your color usage and compositional skills are this piece's prime assets. However, her foot is not anatomically correct at all--a glaring fault compared to how spot on the rest of her body is--and I feel like the exaggeration of the demon's stride was a slight bit overdone. That 's what my eye sees.

zephyo responds:

yea you're right DD: I must work on my feet. thank you for the critique!!

Lies Lies

Compositionally, you have something very nice. Your color use is obviously deliberate and it strengthens your piece. My only negative critique is your use of scratch texture; on the focal figure's hair you nailed it spot on, but I feel like on the other figures it creates distracting levels of contrast in the details. I did like the placement of the birds, but finally, I feel like the sternum is set too low on the rib cage relative to your figure's chest line.
---overall a very nice piece

zephyo responds:

Ahh thank you :)) I agree, I didn't notice many of those things haha. I will take focus and anatomy into consideration